Do you own a small business and want to expand your presence online also? well if you answered yes then this is the correct place for us today we are going to be showing you how you can benefit the most from using your own domain email address. For any business these days it is required to have a website of sorts so that you can show your presence online or at least get some customers online.
Many of us would be familiar with the common website interface which has many parts like the menu, about us and lasts but not least the contact us section. If you are a small business then I would suggest you that you buy your own domain and create your own website as this would be a great investment in the long run as you will be banking on your online presence to help you get customers.
We all know that email addresses are generally of the format email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org but these are not suitable for businesses as it shows that you don’t have your own domain name and thus diminishes your online presence. It is always preferred that you have any mail of the format email@example.com as it is a great way of getting an official email and is also beneficial in some places which require you to have one like for tax purposes etc. The words that come after the @ sign make an important statement about your business and how your customers see you.
What will you get from your own Business Email?
There are many features that come with a personal business domain email. Here are the amazing features that you are entitled to when you buy a domain name –
- Having a custom domain name allows you to get recognition online and also helps you to set up a brand name.
- Customers would be able to trust you online if you have spent some money as an investment to get yourself a custom domain email.
- You become easy to find online once you get yourself a personal domain name as it is pretty easy to just type your business other than the remembering the company from which you have signed up for an email.
- Once you invest in a domain name for your business email then you are in for a lifetime as you want me moving from one service provided to the other.
- You won’t be required to invest again and again and business cards and other online platforms that provide you to create a presence online.
Benefits of using your own domain Email
If you are wondering why you should make the investment of buying your own domain and then paying for a monthly subscription for your own email address on login to hotmail uk, then worry not because you are going to show you why it is beneficial for you to get them.
- Email that your employees can access from any computer.
- You can continue using the familiar MS Outlook interface.
- 50x more storage than the industry average (25 GB per user)