You’ve probably heard about Alias email accounts. Alias email address is a secondary email account that you can use to make your primary one more professional or hide from spammers and marketers. Alias also increases privacy because it prevents others from being able to find out personal information about you if the alias becomes compromised in some way. Setting up an Alias on Hotmail is very simple and takes less than 5 minutes!
In this post, we’ll show you how to set up an email alias on Hotmail. Alias is the name of a user account that does not have its own password or login information and instead forwards emails sent to it automatically to another email address. Alias accounts are useful for setting up alternate addresses without having to create a new one.
What is Email Alias?
As mentioned before Alias, is a secondary email account but it does not have to be an email address. An alias can also be an instant messenger or chat screen name so that you are able to communicate with friends and family without having them read your personal emails.
Why it is best to use an alias email?
Alias email address is a user’s alternate email account that can be used to sign up for newsletters, purchase items from an online store without the need of entering credit card information every time or send anonymous messages to other internet users without their knowing about it.
- Alias emails are free and easy to create
- Alias email addresses provide more privacy than regular emails because there is no way you will get hacked as long as your password is not weak
Alias emails allow people with two different names (example: John Smith) to use one single e-mail address when signing up for services online instead of having two separate accounts which gets confusing over time – Aliens Emails are also good if you are an entrepreneur but want to keep personal and business email separate.
How to Setup Email Alias on Hotmail?
- www.hotmail.co.uk sign in offers an Alias option and enables you to create up to five Alias addresses at no additional charge, in addition to your regular email account’s primary mail address.
- To enable Alis on Hotmail, go into Tools -> Options -> Mail section of your Settings page. Check the “Enable Alternate E-Mail Address” box and then enter aliases one after another separated by commas with spaces allowed between them.
- Click Apply and then click OK.
The Alias addresses will now be listed alongside your regular email address in the Address box of any outgoing messages you compose, enabling recipients to reply back to them with ease if they wish so.
Do you own a small business and want to expand your presence online also? well if you answered yes then this is the correct place for us today we are going to be showing you how you can benefit the most from using your own domain email address. For any business these days it is required to have a website of sorts so that you can show your presence online or at least get some customers online.
Many of us would be familiar with the common website interface which has many parts like the menu, about us, and lasts but not least the contact us section. If you are a small business then I would suggest that you buy your own domain and create your own website as this would be a great investment in the long run as you will be banking on your online presence to help you get customers.
We all know that email addresses are generally of the format email@example.com or www.Hotmail.it but these are not suitable for businesses as it shows that you don’t have your own domain name and thus diminishes your online presence. It is always preferred that you have any mail of the format firstname.lastname@example.org as it is a great way of getting an official email and is also beneficial in some places which require you to have one like for tax purposes etc. The words that come after the @ sign make an important statement about your business and how your customers see you.
What will you get from your own Business Email?
-Your own domain name. A personalized email address will be one of the first things you’ll notice after opening your business account with a reputable web hosting provider. For example, if your company is called ‘Acme Corp.,’ and you want to promote customer service inquiries at email@example.com you can do so with a domain like support.acmemarketingteam.com or acme-support. com-A professional online presence for your company, which is crucial to success in the digital age. Customers these days are more likely to come across your business on social media than anywhere else and set up their first impressions of your company from the first contact.
There are many features that come with a personal business domain email. Here are the amazing features that you are entitled to when you buy a domain name.
- Having a custom domain name allows you to get recognition online and also helps you to set up a brand name like Hotmail.se.
- Customers would be able to trust you online if you have spent some money as an investment to get yourself a custom domain email.
- You become easy to find online once you get yourself a personal domain name as it is pretty easy to just type your business other than remembering the company from which you have signed up for an email.
- Once you invest in a domain name for your business email then you are in for a lifetime as you want me moving from one service provided to the other.
- You won’t be required to invest again and again and business cards and other online platforms that provide you to create a presence online.
Benefits of using your own domain Email
If you are wondering why you should make the investment of buying your own domain and then paying for a monthly subscription for your own email address, then worry not because you are going to show you why it is beneficial for you to get them.
Email is the second most popular form of communication in the world. The key to using email effectively for your company’s marketing strategy is by creating an effective and consistent brand through email signatures, subject lines, emails templates/designs and more. One way to create a consistent company branding experience across all platforms including social media, website design, etc.
- The email that your employees can access from any computer.
- You can continue using the familiar MS Outlook Hotmail login interface.
- 50x more storage than the industry average (25 GB per user)